Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love At First Post

Welcome to my first post!

To start off, let me introduce myself. My name is Katie Brown, and I am a Communication student at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. I am a writer who is especially interested in fashion, makeup and food (so these will probably be in the majority of my posts!)

I tweaked an existing blog, which was also called Hidden Inspirations, and have produced this one. Expect some possible changes in the future, as there is definitely room for improvement!

I have decided upon creating a lifestyle blog. Something for myself, and also for others. I will feature food, fashion, makeup, health + fitness, design, and everything in between! Basically, things in life that inspire me in my current everyday life in hopes to inspire others as well.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment