Saturday, February 9, 2013

Banana + Strawberry + Blueberry Smoothie

As of recently, I have been absolutely loving freshly made smoothies. I received a personal smoothie maker as a gift, and it has been perfect for helping me create tasty, healthy smoothies.






Every weekday morning for the past 3 weeks, I have made myself a fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast. They always differ, depending on what I am feeling or what kinds of fruits I have in my apartment at the moment.

After drinking these smoothies, I have definitely seen a difference in the way I feel. By drinking a smoothie, I am able to eat much more fruit than I would if I was eating them solid. I feel more energized, and my skin is also looking healthier than ever as well.

This morning, I made a banana, strawberry and blueberry smoothie. Since I just went to the grocery store yesterday, I had all fresh fruits to use. But usually what I do to keep the fruit from going bad is cut them up and stick them in my freezer (I always do this with my bananas). Not only does the fruit last longer, but it also helps to save money and make the smoothie taste better!

Banana + Strawberry + Blueberry Smoothie

What you'll need:
1 banana (ripe, but not overly ripe!)
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 cup of chopped strawberries
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp ground flax seed



Directions:
Simply put everything in the smoothie cup and blend!



And there you have it! A delicious, healthy and fresh smoothie in no time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment