Friday, September 12, 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm // The New Thing





I patiently awaited the day Clinique began their free gift in Austin (on through September 19th at Dillard's) not only for the awesome free gift, but also because I had my purchase already in mind: the new Clinque Chubby Stick Colour Balms. Now, y'all know how I like my cream blushes and especially in stick form, 'cause that means easy application, no brush fuss, and a natural effect.

It was only a matter of time before the geniuses behind the Clinique Chubby Sticks came out with one for cheeks, and with 4 beautiful colors to choose from. After quite the deliberation between the shades Robust Rhubarb, a peachy pink, and Roly Poly Rosy, a rosier pink, I finally decided on Robust Rhubarb because I thought the color would compliment my skin-tone a little better (but I gotta admit I already want to go back for a second color!). These sticks are creamy and easily blend-able, giving off a sheer amount of color but enough to make your skin look awake and refreshed.

Like many cream blushes and blushes in general, the only downside to these is that they probably won't last you a full day. By the time I get home at around 5:00 on most days, most of my makeup, and my face for that matter, is looking a little worse for wear. Luckily, the cute stick packaging makes it easy to bring along in a bag for touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment