Monday, July 14, 2014

The New Skincare Addition: Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil


As someone with combination skin that tends to lean towards the oily in that darn t-zone section, I've always stayed away from oil cleansing products thinking that it would only add to the oil. As of lately however, I've been struggling with getting random pop ups of dry skin here and there, and was in desperate need of something to further hydrate my skin.

I decided to pick up a bottle of the new Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil a) because I've really been wanting to test out a cleansing oil and b) because this was under $6 at HEB. After a solid month of testing this out (using only on nights my skin is feeling extra dry), I actually really like this. It doesn't make my skin feel any more oily throughout the day, and makes my face feel extremely soft after it's dry. Plus and plus.

I also really love the smell of this and I think it reminds me of some beauty product I had when I was little - maybe a lip gloss or something? I can't put my finger on where I've smelled this before, but it's nice, mellow and fruity.

No comments:

Post a Comment