Monday, July 21, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?



There was once a time when all of the makeup I owned fit into one makeup bag. This was also the time when the only makeup I used was an old Mary Kay navy eyeliner that my mom gave me, a tube of Great Lash mascara, and my clear Smackers lip gloss. Throughout high school, I actually only owned 1 eyeshadow and it was a duo shadow by Maybelline called Indian Summer - great product, even greater name. I gotta give myself  props for choosing an eyeshadow that was actually neutral and wearable (unlike my everyday grey smoky eye phase *shudders*). Equipped with a brown and a light cream shade, I'd sweep the brown on my lids and the cream on my brow bone. Every. Day.  

As you can imagine, I'm no longer a one eyeshadow wearin' gal. It's safe to say my makeup choices have matured since those years and maybe even gotten a little out of hand... so now that I can no longer count the number of eyeshadows I own on my hands, I have quite the lot to choose from when it comes to makeup products.

So, you may be wondering what products from my stash I'd gather up to fit in one makeup bag, either for traveling, a weekend away, whatever - which all you beauty lovers out there know is harder than it seems.

Starting from the top!

- NARS Matte Multiple in Laos
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
- Lancome Eyelash Curlers
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige
- Maybelline Fit Concealer in 15 Light
- Loreal Miss Manga Mascara in Black
- MAC eyeshadow quad with Omega, All That Glitters, Soba, and Patina
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Chestnut Taupe
- Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry 
- Eco Tools Powder Brush 
- E.L.F Blush Brush
- MAC 224 Eyeshadow Brush

*Makeup bag from Clinique



No comments:

Post a Comment