Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Sage All the Rage



After spending a summer in France and getting my hands on all the UK based products that take a while to hit the US shelves, I was spoiled (to say the least) in the nail polish department. My trips to the local grocery store slowly began to turn into trips to buy a new color of nail polish when I got bored of the colors that I had in my room. One product I was absolutely loving were the Rimmel 60 second nail polishes, especially after seeing a review of the color Rose Libertine by Essiebutton (you can see her post here), which unfortunately is still not available in the US. You can be sure I stocked up on a couple of these babies.


Upon returning to the US I was pretty sad when I found out that this line of polishes wasn't out yet. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago while I was shopping at Wal Mart when I made the discovery that they've finally made it here. Although the amount of shades is less than what was available in Europe, I can't complain. Especially when my eyes laid upon this pale greenish gray shade called Sage All the Rage. Cute huh? Although I'm a huge fan of dark nail polishes come autumn, I think this color is a great alternative if I'm feeling like I want to change things up a bit.

Besides the great color, I love the formula of these. They're long lasting, and if I pair it with a base and top coat, can last up to 3 or 4 days without a single chip. The best part? How much I paid for it. Get ready for it.... $1.50. The epitome of a bargain product.

So what do you think of these nail polishes and what are some of your favorite shades?

xo,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment