Monday, March 17, 2014

My Trip to Chicago



I had a relaxing, adventurous start to my much needed spring break last week with a trip to Chicago to visit my sister. This was my second time to visit the lovely and cold city, and was definitely a good change of pace from my usual Austin school and work days. We had a great time trying out new restaurants, seeing the city, dancing, and of course shopping (there's a Topshop there... so that happened). My sister even sold her old laptop on Amazon so that we could go out for an expensive steak dinner, which may have been my favorite part of the trip. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures!


We visited Chinatown. There were so many little shops that had some great knick-knacks and loads of bubble tea! 


Emily bein' goofy in a shop.


Tea at an Asian Market. 


A view of the city at dusk at a train station. 


Me across from the Chicago Theatre.


My delicious steak I got at a steakhouse called Rosebud Prime. 



I hope you enjoyed my travel post! This Friday it's back to a beauty related post where I put Pantone's "color of the year"to the test. 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome Spring Break. Sold the laptop for steak??!!

    ReplyDelete