Friday, October 10, 2014

The Fall Edit: Lips




Welcome to the first installment of the Fall Edit, featuring possibly my favorite section of the beauty world: lipstick. Bold lips in the fall are my favorite kind of bold lips, because that means dark, berry shades. Although I don't mind wearing a dark lip at any time of the year, it always seems appropriate to do this post come Fall. It's like "fall" and "berry lips" are practically the same word.... think I can say fall again?

I've gathered 5 of my favorite berry-shade Fall lip products paired with a picture of what it looks like on my lips. Get ready for some extreme close ups...

1) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 09



 3) Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
 4) Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry
 5) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned






No comments:

Post a Comment