Monday, May 12, 2014

KIEHL'S Super Fluid UV Defense Sunscreen



My numerous freckles are a reminder of the days where I would spend endless hours in the sun without a lick of sunscreen, which makes me shutter a little bit inside. Being the current SPF freak I am now, I never go outside without some protection. And there comes a time in a woman's life when she needs a good sunscreen, and the oily one you've been slapping on for years will just no longer do. This moment came to me a couple weeks ago as I was perusing the mall and saw the KIEHL'S stand. I've seen beauty bloggers left and right talk about the KHIEL'S Super Fluid UV Defense Sunscreen, and because I felt that the Neutrogena one I'd been using was causing me to break out, I decided to give this one a go. SPF 50? Check. UVA/UVB protection? Check.

The results? I really don't know how my face survived without this stuff for so long. It comes out very liquidy, which makes application a little bit difficult, but the consistency also makes it go on so smooth and velvety - like there's literally nothing on my face. Since I like to put on sunscreen every day under my makeup, the less I can feel, the better. Lemme tell ya, this stuff's worth the extra buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment