Monday, June 16, 2014

My MAC Eyeshadow Collection & Favorites



There was a dark period of time where I was actually obsessed with purchasing MAC eyeshadows. I was super envious of Tanya Burr's multiple MAC palette collection, and I'm pretty sure any eyeshadow she recommended, I got. While many of them have unfortunately not been able to reach their full potential of use, a couple of them are ones that quickly became all-time favorites of mine. I love pulling out my MAC palette for a night out, and I use my quad palette for neutral colored shadows that I'm particularly smitten.

I'll give y'all a quick run through of each color, and I'll put an asterisk next to the ones I would call my favorites.

Starting with the quad palette (starting upper right corner and going right): Omega*(the perfect brow color for light-brown haired gals), All That Glitters* (my first MAC eyeshadow purchase), Patina* (the shimmery looking brown shade) and Soba*.

Moving on to my larger palette (starting from upper left hand corner and going right - the light purple shade): Quarry, Wedge, Satin Taupe*, Beauty Marked, Sable*, Vanilla*, Brun, Club, Naked Lunch*, Sketch, Concrete, Woodwinked*, Mystery, Smut, and Mulch.


No comments:

Post a Comment