Monday, June 9, 2014

New Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish in In The Money



Green nails? Yep, the fact that I chose this color may be as shocking as the fact that I learned how to adequately make this GIF (I'm fancy huh?). Lucky for me, the best thing about my local CVS is that it tends to carry new beauty products before other stores get the chance to have them, so when I went in to purchase some sunscreen the other day, these new Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polishes were the first thing I saw when I walked through the door. After standing in front of their impressive color range for quite some time, I decided to go with an unexpected color choice for myself - this light green color called In The Money.

I love most formulations of gel polishes because they're usually thicker and longer lasting than your typical polish. These don't require anything else but the polish - no light, no nothin (although there was a gel topcoat that I didn't pick up, maybe next time).

After a couple days of wear on this, I have to say I love the finish of the polish and it stays on fairly well. I've had a couple nails chip, with the first chip happening after 2 days. Overall, this isn't the best gel nail polish I've ever tried and I would say the Barry M Gel Polishes are a bit better, but these are still a good purchase for the price, which was under a tenner.

No comments:

Post a Comment