Monday, August 11, 2014

All Rose Everything



I. Love. Roses. And rose scented things, as you can see. There's something about the scent that's so fresh, yet so comforting as it kind of reminds me of my grandmother. Yes, I want to smell like my grandma. Anyways, it recently occurred to me that I own many rose beauty products, and that it'd be nice to round up all of them into a post. Many are lip products, mostly because I can't say no to anything having to do with lips and roses. They just go together, people.

First up is this Rose Water from Home Health. I found this in the Central Market beauty aisle (which is my new favorite place to shop, btw) as I've been wanting something light to spray on whenever I feel like smellin' rosy. I like to use this after a warm bath or shower all over my body. One thing I don't like about this is the spray nozzle - I'm not sure if I got a bad bottle, but this stuff shoots out like a water gun, which isn't the most practical of applications.

Rosy lip products are taking over this post, the first being the Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé. Seriously, if you haven't had the chance to try this stuff, now's the time to get on it. This is really like a lip treatment and balm in one, and makes chapped lips feel amazing. Then we've got Rosebud Salve which may be one of my all-time favorite lip products, and then the tiniest, cutest bottle of Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips. Both smell amazing, both slightly pink tinted.

For a rosy pout, I like the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in Wysteria Rose. I like to dot this on my lips and then pat it in with my finger for a natural, "my lips but better" look.

And in the nail department, there's Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Rose Libertine (which I now realize is only available in Europe). It's a soft, pretty pink with a great fast-drying formula. You can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment