Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July Favorites


Another month of summer somehow flew by, and another batch of favorites came along with it. There weren't too many new findings for me this much, but I have managed to round up some things that have managed to sneak their way into my daily routine - and for good reason.

Topshop Glow Highlighter in Gleam - If you read my Summer Skin edit, you're probably aware that I've been loving a good cheek highlight. This product is great - not too shimmery, and goes on smoothly thanks to the creamy texture. Plus, I just love the little pot it comes in!

Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser - I'm a huge fan of the GinZing range, so when I found out this came out, you can imagine that I was more excited than I probably should have been. It's a gentle exfoliating cleanser that isn't too harsh, so it's perfect for mornings your skin needs a little pick me up. Fresh orange morning scent included.

L' Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Pencils - If you happened to check out my recent post on these babies, you already know the extent of my love. These are great, especially the Highlighter shade, which is basically a 3 in one product. Line the eyes, use 'em as a shadow, or a highlighter. Okay, rant over (for now)....

L' Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - I was kind of iffy about this mascara at first, especially with it's strange wand that goes from fat to skinny and is super flexible. But actually, the wand allows for super fluttery and long lashes, and I really can't get over how cute the packaging is.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper - The ultimate no fuss liquid matte lip product. Goes on smoothly almost like a lip balm, and stays put like a matte lip. And the color is on a league on it's own - a red with a hint of orange, making for the perfect summer red lip.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Privee Nail Polish in Doutzen's Nude - Ah, Doutzen, you really did it with your nude - nail polish that is. This polish is a pretty, unique nude in a shade I wouldn't normally go for. It has a purply tint to it, but it isn't too much so it still looks simple and pretty on the nails.

Orly Cuticle Oil - Thanks to a bad habit of nail biting and dry skin around my nails, my nails aren't in the best shape, and I suffer from hangnails alllll the time. I've been applying this nail oil pretty much all over my nails at night, which has really been helping my hands heal and feel better in the morning.

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat - As a self-proclaimed manicure lover, I can't get by without a good drying top coat. Seriously, how do people do it without it? This stuff is great, and although it dries in about 2 minutes, I like to give it a good 10 minutes without touching anything just so that I don't mess up my mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment