Friday, August 15, 2014

Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser // Skincare


You know when you wake up in the morning and you just rolled out of bed and you can barely open your eyes but you actually have something really important to go to and you need some sort of miracle to make it look like you didn't just roll out of bed? Well, say hello to your miracle. The GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser is the newest addition to Origin's GinZing line, which I thought was pretty necessary to add to my collection, considering I can't live without the GinZing eye cream and moisturizer (refer to my earlier post if ya wanna know just how much I love the stuff).

This is a great cleanser to use in the morning because although it's an exfoliant, it's still gentle on the skin, and smells of oranges which is nice and refreshing. It also contains caffeine to help awaken and energize your skin, which my coffee drinking self deems pretty necessary for everyday survival...

So if you tend to feel like your skin is in need of an extra morning boost, I'd highly recommend trying this. And for $25 a bottle, it'd be a relatively inexpensive and amazing addition to your skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment